1. What are your main reasons for visiting the SelkirkLoop.org website? (Select all that apply.)
2. How much of a factor is the National Scenic Byway Designation a motivator to come to travel the International Selkirk Loop?
3. What year did you, or are you planning to, visit the Selkirk Loop?
Planning: Already visited: Year
4. What is the status of your current vacation plans to the International Selkirk Loop?
5. What season are you planning to visit the Selkirk Loop?
6. How far in advance are you planning your trip?
7. What type of information are you looking for when planning a trip to the International Selkirk Loop? (Select all that apply.)
8. Which of the following resources are the most important to you in planning your vacation? (Select all that apply).
9. Which of the following types of activities or attractions would you enjoy? (Select all that apply).
10. Out of your entire vacation, how many days do you plan to spend on the Selkirk Loop? Number of days
11. How many people will be in your travel group? Number of people
12. Approximately how much in total do you plan to spend while visiting the Selkirk Loop, including all transportation, lodging and accommodations, gifts, food, etc.? I plan to spend:
13. What type of accommodations are you planning to use while visiting the Selkirk Loop?
14. Would you be likely to use discount coupons for fuel, lodging, food, etc., on your trip if we provided them to you?
15. How will you travel to and around the Selkirk Loop?
16. Would you find it useful to have information on our website about the airport cities serving the Selkirk Loop - Spokane, WA, Cranbrook, B.C., and Calgary, AB?
17. Did you begin planning to visit the Selkirk Loop as a result of any of the following sources? (Select all that apply.)
18. Do you use the internet to plan your vacation travel?
19. Do you use the internet to book your accommodations/lodging reservations?
20. Would cell phone access to a mobile version of SelkirkLoop.org for information about weather, road construction, area events, activities, etc. be useful to you once you're enroute to the Selkirk Loop?
21. In the next few years, would you say that you ...
22. Please enter the zip/postal code of your permanent residence.
The International Selkirk Loop is promoted by a nonprofit organization and the following questions will provide information to help us apply for grants and better serve the needs of travelers around the Loop. These questions are optional, but all information we do collect is held in strict confidence and will never be sold, traded or given to any third party. 23. What is your age group?
25. Approximately what is your current annual household income (in U.S. dollars)?
Under $25,000 $25,000 to $49,000 $50,000 to $74,999 $75,000 to $99,999 $100,000 to $149,999 $150,000 to $199,999 $200,000 and up
26. What is your educational background?
27. One more question! Would you like to put your name in the hat for our prize drawing for the 3-day vacation on the Loop? *
Comments about the survey? E-mail us, call us at 208-267-0822 or toll-free 888-823-2626, or submit your comment below. Submit your comment below.